Herts SG2 9JQ
Tel: 01438 351090
Fax: 01438 353464
Headteacher: Mrs M Janes
Deputy Headteacher: Miss P Ruprai
Our INCo covering SEND is Miss Ruprai. Please contact her via the School Office.
Assistant Headteacher: Mr R Yates
Mrs Wasley (Office Manager) will deal with queries from parents and other members of the public. The school office hours are 8.30am – 4pm
Please visit Our Nursery page for Nursery opening times.
- Reception and KS1: 8.50am – 3.15pm (32 hours 5 minutes per week)
- Lunch runs for 1 hour 15 minutes per day
- KS2: 8.55am – 3.15pm (31 hours 40 minutes per week)
- Lunch runs for 55 minutes per day
Please see our Admissions page for more information
Ofsted Inspection Reports on the Ofsted website
- Year 1 Phonics Results 2019 (193KB)
- KS1 and KS2 Results 2019 (127KB)
- Year 1 Phonics Results 2018 (14KB)
Please see our Curriculum pages for information about how our curriculum is delivered.
The school is following the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework for Nursery and Reception.
The school is following the National Curriculum for Years 1-6, which is split into Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
All pupils within the Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 receive phonics teaching via a programme of systematic synthetic phonics which is supported by the ‘Letters and Sounds’ programme.
Home reading books are issued in line with children’s phonic ability.
- Behaviour Policy (222KB)
- Complaints Policy (289KB)
- PPG Statement 2020 2021 (617KB)
- Catch-up premium (486KB)
- Sports Premium Plan 2021 2022 (585KB)
Our INCo is Miss P Ruprai Please contact her via the School Office.
- Inclusion Policy (2MB)
- SEND Curriculum Information (121KB)
- SEND Information Report (586KB)
- SEND Core Provision (615KB)
- SEND Policy (452KB)
- Access Plan (174KB)
For SEND curriculum information please see our Special Educational Needs & Disability page.
For access information please see our Inclusion page.
Please see our Governors page for details.
- Charging Policy (8KB)
Please see our Ethos & Values page.
We promote British values at Ashtree School. At Ashtree School we foster these values in our children through a combination of whole school ethos and curriculum breadth; getting our children started on the journey to become responsible citizens in modern Britain.
- British Values at Ashtree School (206KB)
If you require a paper copy of any information on our website, we will provide this free of charge.