Herts SG2 9JQ
Tel: 01438 351090
Fax: 01438 353464
- Chair of Governors: Mr J Lawson
- Headteacher: Mrs M Janes
- Deputy Headteacher: Miss P Ruprai
- Assistant Headteacher: Mr R Yates
Our INCo covering SEND is Miss Ruprai. Please contact her via the School Office.
Mrs Wasley (Office Manager) will deal with queries from parents and other members of the public. The school office hours are 8.30am – 4pm
Please see our Admissions page for more information
Ofsted Inspection Reports on the Ofsted website
Key Stage 1 and 2 Test Results 2022
- 2022 Phonics Screening Results (102.50KB)
- KS1 Results 2022 (77.02KB)
- KS2 Results 2022 (64.09KB)
Please see our Opening Hours page.
Please see our Curriculum pages for information about how our curriculum is delivered.
The school is following the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework for Nursery and Reception.
The school is following the National Curriculum for Years 1-6, which is split into Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
All pupils within the Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 receive phonics teaching via a programme of systematic synthetic phonics which is supported by the ‘Letters and Sounds’ programme.
Home reading books are issued in line with children’s phonic ability.
- Behaviour Policy (128.41KB)
- Complaints Policy (288.94KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2022-2023 (352.17KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2021-2022 (122.85KB)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Catch-up Premium
- Catch-up premium (486.18KB)
PE and Sport Premium
- Sports Premium Plan 2022-2023 (593.16KB)
- Sports Premium Plan 2021 2022 Review (592.39KB)
- Sports Premium Plan 2021 2022 (584.81KB)
- Sports Premium Plan 2020 2021 Review (1.06MB)
- Sports Premium Plan 2020 2021 (1.09MB)
Special Educational Needs (SEN)
For SEND curriculum and access information please see our Special Educational Needs & Disability page.
- Disability Equality Scheme Action Plan (74.43KB)
- Access Policy (118.26KB)
Please see our Governors page for details.
Charging and Remissions
- Charging Policy (7.59KB)
Values and Ethos
Please see our Ethos & Values page.
We promote British values at Ashtree School. At Ashtree School we foster these values in our children through a combination of whole school ethos and curriculum breadth; getting our children started on the journey to become responsible citizens in modern Britain.
- British Values at Ashtree School (205.97KB)
Request for Copies
If you require a paper copy of any information on our website, we will provide this free of charge.