- Ashtree Maths Curriculum Overview (1.49MB)
- Maths Policy (135.10KB)
- Calculations Policy (1.77MB)
At Ashtree School mathematics in is taught as a ‘daily maths lesson’ and maths skills are also used in other subjects, such as science, where this helps children to understand the practical applications of these skills. In addition, children will receive a ‘daily fluency session.’ Through these daily lessons children will develop confidence and mental fluency with whole numbers, counting and place value.
Please find below the Ashtree domain specific progressions for maths.
- Financial Education Progression (116.95KB)
- Geometry Progression - Position & Direction (117.45KB)
- Reasoning and Problem Solving Progression (121.28KB)
- Addition and Subtraction Progression (194.12KB)
- Geometry Progression - Properties of shape (127.17KB)
- Measurement Progression (128.98KB)
- Multiplication and Division Progression (26.16KB)
- Number and Place Value Progression (133.19KB)
- Ratio and Algebra Progression (109.22KB)
- Statistics Progression (111.02KB)
Please follow the link to see the Mathematics curriculum in full on the Government website.