At Ashtree School mathematics in is taught as a ‘daily maths lesson’ and maths skills are also used in other subjects, such as science, where this helps children to understand the practical applications of these skills. In addition, children will receive a ‘daily fluency session.’ Through these daily lessons children will develop confidence and mental fluency with whole numbers, counting and place value.
Please find below the Ashtree Maths curriculum overview, domain specific progressions and Maths policies.
- Geometry Progression (150KB)
- Measurement Progression (153KB)
- Ration and Algebra Progression (286KB)
- Statistics Progression (134KB)
- Maths Policy (148KB)
- Calculations Policy (1MB)
Please follow the link to see the Mathematics curriculum in full on the Government website.